Responder LC3 ? the 3rd generation of Responder, complete with SST One Mile Range, the new Priority icons and text seen on a 20% larger liquid-crystal display, an onboard lithium-ion rechargeable battery with mini-USB recharging ? all in the slimmest display remote on the market.
Combining the best features of Responder with all the ?New Technology Platform? advances introduced with the Best of Innovations Award-winning Responder LE, Responder LC3 systems come with one 2-Way LC3 SST one mile range remote and a companion 1-Way one mile range remote.
Responder LC3 lets you command and monitor your vehicle like never before, with our Priority icons ? simple and prioritized for easy use - plus clear text labels on the large LCD screen. With the Priority? User Interface, the five buttons control 24 functions on each of two cars! And with the Priority Icon Map?, the most important icons reside in the center of the large LCD screen, 3 times larger than the less-critical icons positioned on the edges of the screen. It?s undeniably the most sophisticated one mile range LCD remote ever!
In remote start mode, if Active Temp Check is selected, Responder LC3 will display Temperature (in either Fahrenheit or Celsius) instead of the time (the default display). Now you can see the actual temperature inside the vehicle, before walking through the weather to get to it! If it isn?t warm enough inside your car yet, use Runtime Reset to extend your runtime. Don?t worry about forgetting about your car ? Responder LC3 reminds you 3 minutes before your time runs out, with an audible tone, a vibration, and on the screen.
If anything happens to your vehicle, Responder LC3 notifies you right away if you are within range, playing the Revenger siren tones from inside your pocket. If anything has happened to your vehicle during your absence, LC3 spells out what happened when you unlock your doors: ?Shock Sensor? for example.
Or you can silence your car?s siren and only be alerted on your remote, with Silent Mode2 sirenless arming. Arm your alarm with the door open and Responder LC3 will alert you ? audibly and with large readable text: ?DOOR OPEN?. Responder LC3 gives you an unprecedented level of control.
Only the important icons are displayed - unused icons disappear from the screen to keep the display clean and simple. ?Ghosted? icons ? outlined icons only without their typical solid body - indicate that you?ve changed something. For instance, while a solid padlock icon shows your alarm is armed and your doors are locked, an outlined padlock indicates your doors are locked in Valet Mode. The words ?Valet Mode? appear to make sure you?re clear on the status of your car.
Some of the many New Technology Platform features incorporated into the system include:
- XpressPort? - Dock the Innovations Award-winning CANMAX400DEI databus interface into the Responder LC3 CPU, for a direct digital connection to virtually every new vehicle and databus architecture on the planet
- D2D Serial Data Port ? Gives installers plug-and-play connection to all the other XPRESSKIT interfaces
- Virtual Tach ? No tachometer wire connection required
- Flex Relays Onboard for Remote Start and Light Flash ? eliminates the need for additional relays 80% of the time
- Control Center ? combines the Status LED and Valet Switch with the 2-way Antenna, making the switch easy to locate, and eliminating drilling of any holes in the dash
- Priority User Interface and Features ? including SmartStart?, Timer Start, Runtime Reset, TempCheck and Silent Mode2 siren-less arming modes
Stay in touch with your vehicle at all times with Responder LC3!