- 728 Color Variable Lighting Buttons and Display
- Built-in Parrot Bluetooth Interface (HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
- Built-in Microphone and External Microphone Ready with Optional RCB199
- 3.5mm Audio Auxiliary Input (Front)
- Rear USB Port with iPod Direct Connect Capabilities
- PANDORA internet radio Station Link with USB using PANDORA App
- HD Radio Ready™ with iTunes® Tagging (Optional THD301)
- SiriusXM-Ready™ with iTunes Tagging (Optional SiriusXM-Connect Vehicle Tuner)
- 50 Watts × 4 Built-in Amplifier
- 6-Channel / 5 Volt RCA Output
- Digital Time Alignment Control and 3-way Crossover
- Built-in High Pass and Low Pass Filters
- Beat EQ Plus for Sound Adjustment
- OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready
- Wireless Remote Control Included
Parrot Bluetooth? for Hands-Free No-Fuss Phoning
Wide compatibility with mobile phones is assurance that you?ll have maximum hands-free communication in your car, with minimum hassle. Also enjoy playing music stored on your phone with Bluetooth audio streaming.
Superior iPod? and iPhone? Connectivity
Just connect your iPod or iPhone to the source unit?s USB port to access and play music through the car audio system. Operate iPod using source unit controls, including ?ABC Search?, or use control wheel of iPod ?Simple Control?.
PANDORA? internet radio for Your Drive.
Have fun with the same PANDORA internet radio stations you enjoy on your home PC. Give songs a ?thumbs up? or ?thumbs down? ? this interactivity means you?ll be listening to more of the songs you want. Just connect iPhone and open up a new world of radio.
Digital Time Alignment and More for Sound Customizing
Digital Time Alignment makes the sound from each speaker reach the listener at the same time, for perfect sound imaging. And the 3-way crossover makes sure that each speaker receives an optimized signal.
6-Channel / 5-Volt RCA Output for Quality and Expandability
With 3 sets of RCA outputs, 2-channels each, you are free to add external power amplifiers to create a more powerful, sophisticated audio system. What’s more, the 5-volt output assures a pure, high quality signal for the entire sound system.
CEA 2006 Power Ratings
19W × 4 RMS (4Ω@14.4V≤1% THD+N)
S/N 94dB (Ref; 1W into 4Ω)